Super Easy Caprese Bites

I love hosting parties. I'm ok at them, I've had some pretty great successes (Tom's 30th bar crawl, girls wine tasting) but I tend to get in over my head.

I want things to look like a pinterest party and then I cry because I'm overwhelmed.

If you ever find yourself in that situation, or in a situation where you last minute have to bring snacks, I got you. Just bring one or both of these SUPERRR easy apps and everyone will rave about them and you'll be super popular. Duh.

caprese bites recipe


Caprese Bites

What you'll need:
-grape (or similar sized) tomatoes
-fresh basil
-mozzarella cheese balls (about 1in sized)
-toothpicks

What to do:
1. cut a mozzarella ball in half and put it on the toothpick
2. fold over a basil leaf and put that on the toothpick above the mozzarella ball half
3. cut the tomato in half and put that on the other side of the basil
4. OPTIONAL: If you wanna get fancy, drizzle balsamic over the whole plate when they're all made!

caprese bites recipe

caprese bites recipe

caprese bites recipe





No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY COMMENTS!