My Adventures In Beer Tasting

This is the second time I'm writing this post because this is a pain and deleted my first one and that's annoying.

So I'm not a beer drinker. Not really. I get a beer and then over the course of 4 hours I drink 3 sips and then I end up thowing it out. Or drinking it warm. Or giving it to Tom.

But Tom's into beer. And his friends are into beer. His friends are also spread out all over the U.S. So they all got this app called UNTAPPD.

It's pretty cool, you can "check in" to beers! So you check in to the beer and you can add the place you're drinking it in. And you can rate it on a 1-5 system and make a comment and take a picture.

#classact

So that's one part of it. I like that part because I can check into beers I try and I'll know for next time what I like and don't like. It's really useful actually!

You can also earn "badges" for checking in to certain beers in certain places.

I know this one makes me look like an alcoholic. It's fine..
And one of the best parts of this app is that you can follow your friends and comment and "toast" your friends! So you can keep up with that their drinking and what they like and don't like. It's pretty cool.

I hope you all get The League reference.
Basically you have to download this app. And you have to friend me on it! My user name is Bevla.

SO GO DRINK A BEER. Responsibly, obviously. Don't be a twat.





No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY COMMENTS!