Work Party Appropriate One Piece Bathing Suits

I work at a small company and we're all pretty close. And by "we're all" I mean like 6 people.

This Saturday, my boss (who kicks ass) is having a party at her house. There will be a bunch of people there. A bunch of work people.

So here's the thing- she has a pool. Now it's like, I'm not trying to be all teeny-tiny-bikini-ing.


Besides the fact that I should not be wearing that (by "that" I mean a teeny, tiny bikini, not one made of paper but really, either) under any circumstance, it's a work party and it's just awkward. So I decided on my one-piece pineapple suit from J. Crew from a while ago. It's sold out now tho.

Cute right?

So I was thinking about where to find work or family party appropriate suits. I did some digging for you and you're welcome.

coral one shoulder / mesh insert / bright geometric print / black ruffle
galaxy print / mint ruffle / high waist leopard / floral

There are totally options that are work/fam approps without losing all your fun side! I picked ones that we're all easy (mostly) on the wallet. And I've added all of them to my cart on the various websites. Plus I have a Target card, so I get free shipping and 5% off. SHOPPING SPREE.




5 comments:

  1. This is such a tricky situation! We have a big gala every year with our board members and donors, and the second day has a huge pool party. I have to try A. to look appropriate and B. not to get totally wasted (but with open bar, it's so hard!! haha). I love that pineapple one you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would die having to be in a bathing suit in front of my co workers. I also would rather slit my wrists then hang out with them out of work.
    I love the black with the sheer pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because the weight of your breasts are supported by the band of material, bandeau bikinis come with either two thin straps, one single asymmetric strap or normally without any shoulder straps at all. Bathing Suits

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!