Giant Flavor aka Your New Favorite Snack

I am a snack person. I snack a LOT. When I get home from work the first thing I do it look in the cabinets and fride for something yummy. Lately, Tom and I have been eating a lot of hummus but I wanted a new snack that wasn't super unhealthy. Cue Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips with up to 40% less fat than regs chips.

I was sent 2 varietes: the Multigrain Sweet Potato Barbecue chips and the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Garden Ranch chips.

I got home and saw the package and immediately opened it. Then opened the bag of Sweet Potato BBQ chips. They were yummmy. Lil even got a sample since I was shoveling so many in my mouth, some fell on the floor. She liked them too. Then I made Tom try them. It took quite a few for him to decide on a conclusion. But what he decided was that he liked them alright, they just had too much flavor for him. He follwed that up with, "I can see why you like them so much."
snack time!
pre-dinner snack
It's nice to know something that is made with natural ingredients is actually tasty! I'm not a health food person. I want taste and flavor and I want to be satisfied. These chips deliver that! I didn't want to rip open the second bag which was the Ranch Tortilla chips just yet but I got a great opportunity the next night.


We had a girls night at our friend's house and I was supposed to bring chips and guac. Um, perfect. I went and got some guac and an extra bag of chips in case the ranch ones were better on their own.
the guac looks weird but tasted good! 
our set up for dinner
We had an awesome set up little set up and the ranch chips were a big hit! HP tried them with the guac and decided it was good and we all tried it. I loved it! I was not expecting that combo to work but it definitely did.
I basically ate all of them myself
Who knew Green Giant could make snacks AND green beans?! There are other flavors too that I'm egar to try. I think the ranch tortillas are my favorite so far.


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments:

YAY COMMENTS!