5 Jobs I'd Love To Have

How many of you have your dream job? I know Katie just got hers (WOOO GET IT GIRL) and a new design to boot!

Welp I've been thinking about that lately and I'm not sure what my dream job is. But if I was offered money to do any of these things I would absolutely do that.


1. Do Crafty Tings
If you have a DIY pinterest board that you want someone to bring to life, I'mma do that for you. Need me to spend hours on end at Michaels? Yup. If something can be covered in gold spray paint and/or glitter, I will do that.

2. Nail Polish Namer
I love nail polish. I have way too much as it is and the biggest reason I end up buying nail polishes now is the name. And I wanna get in on that action. I'd be so good at it! For example: Bug A Blue, Minty Fresh, Regally Red, and probably a Purple Nurple.

3. HomeGoods Shopper
God I love HomeGoods. Over half of the items gracing the shelves and walls came from HomeGoods. It's just so fucking fun. They have everything. Glassware, doggy tings, holiday decor, kitchen shit, and everything else no one needs. I want to go from store to store and just find fun shit and buy it.

4. Professional Instagrammer
This would of course mean I would have to do a lot of fun, cray shit. And eat a lot of visually pleasing food, and drink a lot of craft brews and funky, pretty drinks. And see a lot of great sunsets. And obv Lil would have to be involved in most of those pictures.

5. Stay At Home Dog Mom 
Lil and I would have a great time if I could hang out with her all day! We could go on walks and runs and we could snuggle and watch netflix all day. And we could nap which would be AWESOME.

But really what would be your dream job? Are you doing it now? Are you on your way there? Do you have no idea? Do you wanna be Lil's nanny?




Meet My Favorite Texas to North East Transplant!

19 comments:

  1. Ummm I have always wanted to be a nail polish namer!!! Seriously how fun would that be! But how the heck do you get that job??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one please! I'll join you in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh stay at home dog mom is actually mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail polish namer I am all about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be an AMAZING Home Goods shopper. PS Do you want to be a business card designer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could get on board with #5 in a heart beat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do I put in my application for any of these

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these sound amazing but stay at home dog mom who also shops at Home Goods everyday with her dog would be ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Professional taste tester, but one who doesn't have to give reviews but just does it for the fun of it! No such thing? Ah shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple Nurple love it! Stay at Home Dog Mom and Home Goods shopper would be awesome! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be a stay at home puppy mom! I will even be Lil's nanny so our dogs can have playdates :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just gonna be your personal assistant kay?

    And ps I STILL SUCK AND HAVEN'T SENT YOU A PICTURE OF MY COMFORTER.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would totally be Lil's nanny.

    I, too, have considered being a professional nail polish namer. I'd also be a great professional sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always wanted to be a nail polish namer! Always :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. STAY AT HOME DOG MOM FOR THE WIN

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANNA BE A PROFESSIONAL INSTAGRAMMER!!!
    purple nurple hahaha i'd buy it. you could start your own nail polish brand and then have all the name control! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ha! Love these jobs :D
    Hope you have an amazing weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always wondered how you get to be a professional nail polish namer; sadly I couldn't find any college offering that major. Love reading your funny posts like this, so I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Check our my blog, From Mississippi With Love for all the info!

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!