UGH, WORST.

I'm drunk.

Yea It's Tuesday (you're reading this Wednesday). #ImAlreadyOverThisWeek. I even drunk vlogged.

I VLOGGED.
AND I'M DRUNK.

Granted- it's probably not a great vlog because I was shitted. But still. It isn't uploading and I'm over it.

UGH well now I have nothing to blog about.

Well, fuck it.

 First, this happened. We actually got home for happy hour #miracleshappen. Then I got hammered.
Then I got home and decided to finish the 2 bottles of wine I had in the fridge. There was a little over a glass each.. so that makes around 5 glasses consumed. Then I snap chatted mad bitches.
And then my sunglasses came back on.

And one day you will see my drunk vlog. Butttttt not today because everything is an asshole. Goodnight forever.





Meet My Favorite Texas to North East Transplant!

19 comments:

  1. hahhahah!!!!!!! YOLO! can't wait to see the vlog and laugh some more... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, that vlog needs to get its shit together and upload STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love you & your snap chats

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhahha. I cannot wait to see this video.
    I have days like this more than I should..maybe we should all start making drunk vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. I love this. it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm why didn't I get any fun snap chatters?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that damn vlog uploaded. My day is ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know they say once things on are the internet, it'll haunt you forever... that vlog will pop up one day & awesome will be released everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this is my favorite post ever written. i like you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!! Can't wait to see the vlog. It must be EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha. "Goodnight forever." DYING.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FANTASTIC! I love love love those wine glasses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the snapchats!!!! I was already in bed so ummm... loser status here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I was cracking up so hard last night at your snap chats. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the question is, how are we feeling today?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha! I definitely can't wait to see that vlog!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sooooo should have just posted the vlog when you were in that same state! Go get some more wine right now and dooooo it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have two bottles of wine with just over a normal glass left in them. I guess I know what I should do with them.

    And, you made it home from happy hour? You win.

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!