In High Demand




You know those days when you sit down at your laptop/ desktop/ tablet/ phone (wow technology is getting out of hand) and you stare at that blank screen and you feel like it's mocking you?

Well I hope it's not just me. But today, that's happening.

I have a lot going on.

It was a busy weekend.
I have sponsorship highlights to make.
I have 2 blogs to design.
I have allergies.
I have laundry to do.
I'm swamped at work.
I have a big meeting tomorrow.
I have a guest post questionnaire to write.
I have a dog.
I ate all my baby snickers.
I have to write a post about my 21st birthday shenans for tomorrow (don't forget to link up with us!)
I want to paint my nails.
I want to sleep.

And I don't wanna apologize for those things.

I love that this blog is an outlet for me. And it's created so many opportunities and expanded my horizons so much, I can't begin to explain how much I love doing this. But today, it's gotta be lower on my priority list.

BUT you definitely don't want to miss tomorrow's action tho because my 21st birthday stories are more embarrassing than my 7th birthday stories which include what I thought was a possessed Tammy Talks A Lot doll. (Sorry bout it Tami).

Feelin' 21 Link Up






Meet My Favorite Texas to North East Transplant!

8 comments:

  1. I feel you, I've been on the hunt for the perfect planner b/c I'm convinced that will somehow make my life less hectic. Also so excited for tomorrows linkup! So. Many. Shenans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snickers though! you're gonna need more to get thru that list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hell your busy! and eating all of your snickers? What a travesty!! (I always wanted to say that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i believe this link up may need to be my re-introduction to the blog world. i am told I was a bit sassy on my 21st :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just celebrated my 6th anniversary of my 21st birthday. I'm not as young as I use to be. I do not plan on reliving that 21st birthday - it was not cute and all I remember is hitting a dude in the nuts...

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!