Tiny Birthday Ice Creams

So I either have allergies like a mofo or I'm getting sick. But I can't get sick cuz I have shit to do. Either way, that means I'm typing this on the Blogger app on my phone while lying in bed.

Wednesday was Tom's birthday and we had a great day. Started off with bagels and then went to a couple of vineyards (duh) then went mini golfing! By the way, I GOT A HOLE IN ONE! Which makes up for the time I thought I had a hole in one but my dream bubble was popped. I dedicated it to Tom. And he won anyway (but only by like 7 strokes!) 

Yes they had an autumn spice wine. I hated it.

Then we went back to our apartment for happy hour with Tom's parents and fetch with Lil. Then off to din! If any of y'all live in the Hartford area and haven't been to Dish you're missing out. The meal was great and we actually got dessert which we never do but there was a deconstructed candy bar so duh, I needed it. And Tom's dad got vanilla ice cream. The "candy bar" was very cool and the ice cream came as 3 tiny cones!!! Obviously his dad gave me one because he knows how much I like tiny tings. 
You can tell by the thumbs up we were both pleased. 

Then we Skyped with Tom's sister and headed to bed since we didn't take both days off. I did take the day off from blogging tho because I felt like ass. 

And now it's Friday and were celebrating Tom's birthday with one of his BFFs which will be super fun. His wife is pregnant so we get to talk tiny tings all night!

Hope everyone has a blog worthy weekend! I think I may have one! (Two weeks in a row whatwhattt!?) 

15 comments:

  1. i love tiny things too, so i'd be so excited with that little cone too! and a hole in one?? ahh impressive!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay hole in one!! I'm luck if I even get close. No coordination right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those desserts sound amazing! That's depressing that the autumn spiced wine wasn't tasty. Sounded promising!


    Big Apple, Little Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cones are too much and autumn spice wine sounds like ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot get over this autumn spiced wine you speak of... i NEED it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel like when it comes to autumn alcohols you need to stick with beer not wine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love this! Total redemption for the other hole in one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo for the hole in one!! Love the tiny cones, talk about portion control!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute lil ice cream!! I need one..or 50. : /

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wine looks and sounds absolutely amazing!! I've been looking for a fall wine, but haven't been able to find anything but seasonal beer. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that tiny cone is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get to feeling better soon! My allergies are kicking my ass right now, ugh.
    Sounds like you guys had a freaking awesome day - yay for a hole in one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're just so stinking cute. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!