Embellished Sweatshirt Trend

I'm all about sweats. And I'm all about sparkle. Here's the thing tho- if I'm opting for sweats, I'm ok with forgoing the sparkle for a bit. But embellished sweatshirts are all the rage apparently.

Did you guys know this? If you follow fashion blogs, I'm sure you've seen them. Also, if you get the J. Crew catalog, then duh, you've seen them. I mean when I was at Old Navy this weekend there were like 6 different styles of them!

In my past blogger life I tried to be a fashionista, but I think I need to go back to that for a mo and share my favorite embellished sweatshirts with you. Mind you, I will not be buying any of them, probably ever. But they're cute.

one // two // three // four // five // six

They're cute and comfy, I get it. I'm gonna stick with my shitty college hoodie tho and when I wanna look cute, I'll put on a sweater. I mean next thing you know they'll be coming out with leather sweatpants.. oh wait..





Meet My Favorite Texas to North East Transplant!

9 comments:

  1. Love that grey and gold sequin one! I tried on one of these at Old Navy a few weeks back and while I really liked it I just couldn't figure out how you're supposed to style it. So I too probably will not be jumping on this bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a little sparkle on my shirts, but I'm with you - I will probably never spend the money on "cute loungewear"! When I'm dressed down I look like a total ragamuffin. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally wear a sparkly sweatshirt. I could get away with it at work, but I also sit in pee puddles there, so I can get away with a lot. I could also wear it around my boo's mom/sis who look like realhouswives and feel like less of a slob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all of those, I'd have to say I like #3. Baseball tees are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd one is manageable but I will stick to my college hoodie too! Much more comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree- for the most part I want to either be feel on comfortably scrubby or looking good. Won't the embellishments be itchy? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some sequins! My daughter has this shirt that has stains ALL over the front of it and...I can't bring myself to get rid of it. I think I may have to deck it out in some sequins kind of like the gray one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one with the glittery polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Up top for the Kanye leather sweatpants reference! :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!