7 Deadly Sins

Shane from Whisper Sweet Nothings is hosting a fun, Halloween themed link up and seeing as I was one of the seven deadly sins a few years ago, I figured I would participate! I just copied and pasted all the graphics and filled in my answers so feel free to do the same, and then link up so I can creep on you.




seven great things in your life.
1. Completely amazing friends
2. A dog that has taught me patience and unconditional love
3. The fact that I haven't be driven to insanity by my family
4. The most incredible guy I've ever met and his love
5. Baby snickers
6. My new (super exciting) job
7.  Wine

seven things you lack and covet.
1. More expendable income
2. A motivation to work out
3. A car that doesn't make 3289470324 noises it shouldn't
4. More free time
5. A completely trained dog
6. Serious cooking/baking skills
7. Not having anxiety

seven things that make you angry.
1. Stupid people
2. My mother
3. When people don't listen
4. Fake people
5.  Running out of toilet paper
6. People not keeping their dogs on a leash in public
7.  That 30 Rock is only 7 seasons (it's the best show on the planet.)

seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Exercise
2. Respond to emails
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Do laundry
5.  Keep in touch with long distance friends
6. Tweeze/ do anything with my eyebrows
7. Vacuum

seven worldly material desires.
1. A new car
2.  A new bed set (specifically this one)
3.  Sparkly jewelry
4.  A private jet/ unlimited plane tickets
5.  A huge apartment in the city
6.  Gold iPhone
7.  All the craft supplies

seven guilty pleasures.
1. Baby snickers
2. Shopping
3. Truffle fries
4. High heels
5. Nail polish
6. Napping and netflix mid-day
7. Crime solving shows

seven things you love about love.
1. Harrassing him before bed
2. When my stomach flips when he's all dressed up
3. Arguing for the same side
   4. His hugs when I need them most
5. His smile (especially when I put it there)
6. The shorthand we have
7. Those moments when I look over and he isn't paying attention and I smile cuz he's my boyfriend and we're living in our apartment with our dog and I'm so lucky that's the case and it makes me want to dance





Meet My Favorite Texas to North East Transplant!

3 comments:

  1. running out of TP is almost as bad as the boy leaving like 2 sheets left on the role. what the hell am i supposed to do with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are twinninggggg because I hate anxiety and eyebrow maintenance.

    ReplyDelete

YAY COMMENTS!